Exotic Sweetness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sucking bad randoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Sucking bad randoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Sucking bad randoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  SweetKasandra Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:54 pm

i hate bad randoms!!!!!!!! help! i need some new strategies for closed bounce bounce bounce
SweetKasandra
SweetKasandra
Exotic Sweetness

Back to top Go down

Sucking bad randoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Sucking bad randoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Emmy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 pm

If you don't have a good random in closed, bullshit it. Wink

For example, if the game gives you Garuda (943a), but nothing that could take back her A, stick it in 9 anyway. Or in a random spot. You can get away with a lot of shit like this.

When in doubt, random card + random spot.
Emmy
Emmy
Veggie Sweetness

Back to top Go down

Sucking bad randoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Sucking bad randoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  King Felix Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:41 pm

It really is almost laughable how many assumptions we make when playing closed against a 'good' player that they wouldn't play wrecklessly and do set ups like that ^.^

You just can't do that more than a few games in a row because they will catch on Razz
King Felix
King Felix
Maximum Sweetness

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetKasandra Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 am

yea just like you caught on all my moves:p aren't you the smartest ever??? tongue tongue bounce bounce
SweetKasandra
SweetKasandra
Exotic Sweetness

Back to top Go down

Post  King Felix Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Sometimes Surprised

But mostly its just me being lucky Surprised scratch albino
King Felix
King Felix
Maximum Sweetness

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmy Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 pm

King Felix wrote:It really is almost laughable how many assumptions we make when playing closed against a 'good' player that they wouldn't play wrecklessly and do set ups like that ^.^

You just can't do that more than a few games in a row because they will catch on Razz

It depends. Do it randomly ;o

People catch on if you *always* do something, but not as much if it's 50/50, or even less often that you play recklessly. Obviously, it's better most of the time to play safely but if it's not possible because your random is that shit, just bullshit it :p
Emmy
Emmy
Veggie Sweetness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum